We love helping Patients of all ages discover love for their smiles!
Visiting the dentist can be daunting at any age, but especially for little children. At Platinum Dental Care North Logan, we understand this and we particularly strive to make it a comfortable and positive experience for our young patients in an effort to set a precedence for a lifetime of positive dental visits.
Start this habit today by setting up an appointment for your child now!
Benefits of Visiting the Dentist Early in Life
As children realize the importance of their teeth and taking care of them, they will begin to establish habits of good oral care early on which can serve them well throughout their life. Even though baby teeth may seem disposable, taking care of these teeth is important to maintaining good oral health as their permanent teeth come in. Not only do baby teeth hold the place for the incoming permanent teeth, but keeping them cavity-free will prevent decay and other oral issues once those big teeth make their appearance.
Ways I Can Help My Child Be
Interested in Oral Hygiene
- Show your child your interest in their teeth.
- Demonstrate the importance of taking care of your teeth by practicing good oral habits yourself.
- Make it fun by playing dentist, singing a brushing song, and being silly while brushing their teeth.
- Let your child choose their own toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Read books about teeth.
- Keep a positive attitude about the dentist.
- Let them see you visit the dentist to have your teeth cleaned.
- Set up your child’s first dentist appointment today so they can experience it for themselves!