Join Our Membership program and reap the rewards today!
Quality dental services may seem to be out of reach because of costs. This is why our team at Platinum Dental Care created an in-house membership program. This program helps provide dental care at affordable costs to our patients. Our offered benefits often provide better discounts than some insurance plans.
Our membership program covers 100% preventative care and 20% off most major treatments. It is a great option for our patients who don’t have dental insurance!
100% FREE Preventative Care
Members of Platinum Dental Care’s In-house membership program receive diagnostic and preventative care for free! This includes:
*We do not charge patients for emergency visits if they are up-to-date on all their cleanings and are current on all recommended treatments.
20% Off Basic and Major Treatments
Members receive discounts for most of the procedures offered at Platinum Dental Care North Logan. This includes procedures that many insurance providers don’t cover.
- Periodontal treatment (including periodontal maintenance)
- Occlusal guard
- Tooth extractions
- Oral surgery
- Teeth whitening
- Endodontics (root canals)
- Dental implants
- Partial dentures
What Does Membership Cost?
*Family members only
**Family members only
Does the in-house membership program sound like the right fit for you and your family? Once you’ve decided to become a member, schedule an appointment and our team will help you get started. We’ll answer any questions and go over the details of the plan, and get you signed up.
You can start receiving the benefits of the membership program at your very first appointment! Ask a member of our team how.
These are common questions we get about the in-house membership program. If you still have unanswered questions, give us a call today at 435-213-4155.
Please note that our in-house membership program is NOT insurance. It was created as an alternative financing option to help our patients in the North Logan area receive stellar dental care at affordable costs. Since it is not insurance there are no premiums, no deductable or maximums, and no missing tooth clause as in most insurance plans.
Benefits cannot be combined with other insurance plans or discounts.
There are some terms and conditions, you should know about. Find out if our program is right for you.
- Payment for the in-house dental program is due in full on the first day of use.
- The annual enrollment fee is non-refundable
- If a member is in an active periodontal maintenance plan, two (2) periodontal maintenance procedures will be covered each year in lieu of adult prophylaxis
- Enrolment date begins the date of the annual fee is paid and expires in 365 days
- All treatment must be paid in full at each visit to keep the plan in effect
- Exam, bitewings, cleanings, and all other treatment must occur within the year of enrollment and cannot be rolled over to the next year.
- Services are not transferable to other patients or family members.
- This policy covers only those members who reside in the same household.
- This plan is only redeemable at Platinum Dental Care locations. It cannot be redeemed at any other office.
Have more questions? Call our office or ask a member of our staff when you are in for an appointment. We can walk you through the conditions.
As with all financing here at our North Logan office, we accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards. You may also acquire third-party financing (when approved by our management). We will always do everything we can to work with you to make dental payments as easy and convenient as possible.
No. Once you have paid for the enrollment fee you are immediately eligible for the benefits. You can start receiving the benefits at your very first appointment!
If you have enrolled in the membership program and then find out you need $2,500+ worth of treatment, we’ll waive your annual enrollment frees for that patient for the year as long as treatment is paid in full.
Call our office at 435-213-4155. Our staff will discuss the program and answer any of your questions.