Platinum Dental Care- North Logan Veneers
You can love your smile! Let us help you, call for your first appointment today!
We Help North Logan Preserve Their Pearly Whites with Veneers
Veneers are something like fake nails because veneers go over natural teeth. Using veneers can help you whiten your smile while adding extra strength to the natural tooth.
People often use then to fix chips and cracks in teeth, save natural teeth, hide gaps or misaligned teeth, and ave teeth that have worn enamel. Find out if veneers are the right option for your teeth! Call our office today.
What are Veneers Made of?
Veneers are thin, tooth-colored shells made of porcelain or resin composite materials. They attach to the front surface and biting edge of the teeth. They are designed to permanently bond with your teeth. Using veneers can help you improve the beauty of your smile while protecting your natural teeth. It’s a wonderfully conservative solution for a beautiful smile.
Fun Facts about
- Veneers are designed to fit exactly for your teeth which means the dentist will take an imprint of your teeth that will be sent to the lab and created just for you
- They usually take 2 to 4 weeks to be ready for use after the first dental appointment
- Reduces tooth sensitivity
- They are a longer-lasting tooth repair option
- Veneers can completely change your smile
- Can fill in gaps or repair misshapen teeth